12826847

I came into uk with a student visa in 2010. Got married to

Customer Question

I came into uk with a student visa in 2010. Got married to a British in 2011.had my operation in 2010. Had an ovarian cyst operation done 4 years Ago in uk. During the process of the operation my ovaries joined together. leaving me with so much pains I was put on the IVF list since 2010 during this time doctors have been managing my pains with anti biotics for 3 years now left me with respiratory and breathing problems now making me weak and faith. I was ask to loose weight they will put in for Nhs exceptional funding that my age is 29 years old. Now I have lost weight my visa ran out my status remains leave to remain in the uk. I have been working since 2010 and still working.now still awaiting to hear from the fertility clinic am in so much pains affecting my ability to return back to work and my daily life. Pls advice me what to do
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question.

Could you please conform what visa you are currently on and when does it expire?
Could you confirm exactly what you would like to know?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
kindly answer my questions so I can assist you with yours.