13262538

hi....I am divorced, decree absolut was 18 months ago & have

hi....I am divorced, decree absolut was 18 months ago & have a recent court order detailing all the financial details from capital split to child maintenance. My ex is very unstable & is now demanding more than the court order says, & her threat is to "go to court for form D11"... I usually ignore her, but have no idea what this mean? a brief answer would be much appreciated, thank you
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
A Form D11 is the form she would need to use to make an application to the court to vary the Order.
From what you have said there is little chance of any such application being successful
Please ask if you need further details