75100385

Hi Jo C I have a law question about blackmailing could we enter

Hi Jo C I have a law question about blackmailing could we enter into chat form on this site please?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

I am not Jo by the way, my name is Alex.

Customer:

I know

Customer:

Customer:

sorry

Alex Watts : What is it I can help with?
Customer:

hi

Alex Watts : Hello
Customer:

is a sexual agreeement in exchagne for information illegal?

Alex Watts : If both parties consent it's legal.
Customer:

so if it is not fulfilled what are one party's rights

Customer:

?

Customer:

thanks for the answer

Alex Watts : Technically if someone says I will sleep with you for x and they don't fulfil then its breach of contract!
Alex Watts : Sorry for the delay I am in court,
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

That does help but how does the court determine the loss and the relief the person has to pay

Customer:

It's fine reply when you are free

Alex Watts : Well that is hard to determine. I don't know how a court would assess that.
Alex Watts : I guess it would be the cost of an escort so around £100-£200
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/