29905560

If you sign a contract in a shop do you still have a cooling

If you sign a contract in a shop do you still have a cooling off period?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What was the contract for?

Customer:

ee tablet24 months @ £36.oo per month.

Ben Jones :

There is unfortunately no automatic cooling off period when you sign up for a contract in person, such as in a store. You only get cooling off periods if you had signed up over distance, for example online or over the phone, or if a contract was signed on your property, for example a double glazing salesman coming to your house to offer their services.

Ben Jones :

Before you try and exit chat can you please let me know if your original query has been answered or if you need me to clarify anything else in relation to it before I close this at my end?

Customer:

No thank you.

Ben Jones :

You are welcome, all the best