12826847

Hi, I would like to know if there is a provision in which

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to know if there is a provision in which I can access a template for serving a section 21 along with sufficient guidance on serving it correctly. Please advise. Thank you.

This question has now been resolved outside of your service and required no answer. Please delete this query. 

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Shantal,

Thank you for your message.

The query has now been resolved and requires no further action.

Other queries have been posted by me on unrelated matters which also await a response. Please advise on how I can arrange my questions according to priority.

Many thanks,