UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

can I force a university to check my examination script to

can I force a university to check my examination script to ensure that the mark was a fair one? I recognise under the DPA that I am unable to see my exam script myself, but I want to pay to have another tutor / examiner from the same university to check my script. Is that possible?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

I am afraid you cannot force the University to do so unless it agrees to do so, or unless it has a policy of accepting such requests or it has a procedure for allowing re- marks for example borderline marks. Many universities have appeal procedures.

You should discuss with with your personal tutor and see what the university's position is.

Hope this helps