13262538

In received a D11 form to fill from court because I made my

I received a D11 form to fill from court because I made my divorce application by myself and I did not keep a copy before sending it off. When my respondent claimed that he did not see the signing slip for acceptance of the petition I wrote the court and they replied that I should resend a copy of the petition for them to send it again to the respondent. Since I did not have the photocopy of the petition, I filled in another form with a slight different information on page 6. The court in their reply send me d11 form to fill to amend the information. I am confuse because I don't know what to fill and I can't get through to my lawyer. I need help please
Do you mean that your ex said he did not get the paperwork?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. He actually received a copy of the petition form I made without any other slip in it. I did not believe him until he brought the envelope for a prove. He is happy to end the marriage because he has a child with his present lady friend and he said they are happy together. The fault was from court because they fail to send the slip to him. My focus is how to fill this D11 form , again do it right.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.I did not get any answer
I take it that you do not in fact wish to amend the Original Petition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yeah. I want the court to keep the first form but issue him with acceptance slip for him to sign. I want to know implication of filling d11 form. The fact is that I don't even have the photocopy of the first form, but he has a copy
You do not need to complete the form.
Instead write to the court and ask them for a copy of the original Petition (it will cost you)
You can then copy it again and send it to the court and ask them to re-serve it
Better still ask them to provide you with the necessary paperwork do that you can serve it yourself
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Would it be possible for the court to give me back up paper to serve it my self. Can I ask the respondent to send me the form the court issued to him so that I can photocopy it for the court to reserve him. Or would it conflict issues.
Yes the Court will give you a set of documents to serve on him
If he has a copy of the Petition then yes you can use that
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please would the court accept the photocopy of his application form. When he showed me it was stamped by court or could I fill in a copy with a the exact details of the first submitted petition. He might be happy to give a the photocopy not original.
A Photocopy is fine - just resign it and forward it to the court