75100385

Good Evening, I play Tennis at my Local club, And as i am Transsexual

Customer Question

Good Evening, I play Tennis at my Local club, And as i am Transsexual Male to Female fully Transitioned I checked that they had a Equality & Diversity Statement and they Did which was drawn up by the Lawn Tennis Association of Great Britain. I have been having trouble with one lady who has been taking the Piss out of me and up until now I have let it go About a month ago I saw the lady i have just mentioned Called Jane & another lady called Christine She looked at me playing tennis and then spoke to Jane I have no idea what she said But Jane Laughed like a 18 year old school girl I made a complaint to the Club but I do not think they handled it well Please see below the statement to Christine that I made.
Private & confidential Without Prejudice
Christine , It has come to my Attention that you have been Making fun of me In the dome I also saw you as you gave the Game away by looking over to me and then saying something to Jane when she roared with laughter like an eighteen year old School girl. If I find out if you were talking about what I told you last Summer I will have no hesitation of reporting you to the Lawn Tennis Association Do Not Ever make fun of my Sexuality or my Gender Surgery otherwise I will use the the Full force of the Law. I am in law classed as a protected Individual.
I never for one moment that when I told you last summer that you would tell other people and I bet you have told Quite a few since then, Including your very nice friend as the last time I saw her she gave me the same look as you did on Wednesday. Except she is a lot more polite than you. I know you are all full of airs and graces, But that does not cut it with me.
In my spare time I work with Sussex police on homophobic Crime In the county and I am also on some working groups at Lewes police Head Quarters. Homophobic Abuse Is a criminal Offence In UK Law.
I have now given you fair warning I will be giving a copy of this to the Club Chairman, and if you think an apology will do forget it as people like you only say to it to get them out of trouble and then to make trouble in another way.
I hope you know the Club rules and the Lawn Tennis Associations Equality & Diversity Statement And as the Crawley Club is affiliated to them that means you abide by them as a Member I am also a Lawn Tennis Association Member.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Barbara XXXXX XXXXX
At a meeting that i was asked to attend on Friday last these 2 ladies were there Christine said she never spoke to jane and denyed it ever happened she also made threats that tried to make me feel bad, Also she has now left the club and has made a counter complaint about me that she wants fully Investigated She says that I targeted her. ( I did Not ) Also I have good vision. and was not making this up. People like my self have endured a lot of Transphobic abuse in my life time I am 60 years old in December.
XXXXX XXXXX

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What is it you want to achieve please?

JACUSTOMER-t5fvaxts- :

This lady I sent you information on Is threatning me with legal action

Alex Watts :

Legal action on what basis - I don't see what action you face?

JACUSTOMER-t5fvaxts- :

She thinks i have targeted her Last summer I told her my status but I did not think that she might use it or make fun of me the statement I gave to her was a warning shot as the Club has strict Equality & Diversity she is now making outhat it has affected her work her home life and so on

JACUSTOMER-t5fvaxts- :

She said also that i have damaged her reputation

Alex Watts :

Because you are a member of the Tennis club?

JACUSTOMER-t5fvaxts- :

No because i gave her a warning shot In my view

Alex Watts :

Ok -well I dont think you have anything to worry about.

Alex Watts :

If this person wants to sue you for 'character' problems then she will have to pay around £15,000 in terms of legal fees.

Alex Watts :

She wont get legal aid as these types of matters need to be issued in the High Court

Alex Watts :

They are very specialist proceedings

Alex Watts :

I really would not let this worry you

JACUSTOMER-t5fvaxts- :

In my view the threats to me and the club are just a diversion to make me feel bad and Guilty

Alex Watts :

Yes

Alex Watts :

I would agree

Alex Watts :

They can't do anything

Alex Watts :

They would lose if it went to Court

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-t5fvaxts- :

Yes In my view they would also She is so up herself as i put in the statement In my view she is lieing

Alex Watts :

Yes, so do not worry

Alex Watts :

Proceedings of this type are very expensive.

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else?

JACUSTOMER-t5fvaxts- :

Okay thank you can i save the Text between you and me

Alex Watts :

Yes once you rate the format changes and you can copy and paste it

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

JACUSTOMER-t5fvaxts- :

Okay one last thing I used just ask for medical problems a couple of years ago and my Email must still be in your system Mine Is [email protected] But it would not let me use that email ?

Alex Watts :

I don't know as I can't see that part, you need to contact customer services for that

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

Please remember to leave feedback before you go today