12826847

Hi there, I recently joined Virgin Active and due to the membership

Customer Question

Hi there, I recently joined Virgin Active and due to the membership consultant I was caused a lot of stress. Basically i was owning a £100 (my company already paid £450) and when the time can I was told it was £192. I raised a complaint and it took nearly month an half until is sorted until then I had so much time wasted to argue with all staff on reception and management so I can get in. I was losing my motivation and I was getting really stressed from all this negative experience. Finally when the GM came it was sorted. He also promised me some vouchers to compensate but when I asked today he did not recall any conversation with me. I do have a lot of hard evidence proving all my hassle, can I get any compensation for it based on no win no fee?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What financial loss have you suffered please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well, directly none. Only motivational!

Thanks for the information.

I am sorry but I cannot give you good news then.

If you haven't suffered financial loss there is no claim. There is no way of sugar coating this. You only have a claim for the sum of your loss in the Uk and there is none here.

You can complain to them. They may offer something in the interests of good business.

But if you went to court you would lose and have to pay their costs because there is just no claimable loss here.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what about any moral compensation for the cause of unnecessary stress or negligence.?

Those are not heads of compensation in the uk.