12826847

hello,my name is XXXXX XXXXX 2009 I was put on the offenders

Customer Question

hello,my name is XXXXX XXXXX 2009 I was put on the sex offenders list for touching my daughters bum, that's all that happened, she is 18 now and wont talk to me, I understand that, I have 2 other daughters 14 and 10 they want to see me but there mother will not allow it, now, shes a wonderful woman perfect in every way, how do I go about seeing my other 2 daughters ? or do you think I should respect her wishes and stay away ? I really want to see them its been nearly a year since she stopped all contact.
What contact were you having before it stopped?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
before contact stopped shewould let me see the girls once a fortnight,and the reason she stopped it was because she said i couldnt be bothered to turn up on time, not true, my car broke down 1 time then she didnt give me enough notice to get the train which only ran on the hour and i missed it.
How do you know they wish to see you?