tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

last week I did aply for personal loan,pay my first payment

last week I did aply for personal loan,pay my first payment up the front ,whitch was clearly post by email to me,then I was told I have to pay ,tax of the loan,i did again,and now they ask me to pay for contract,whitch I disagree and try to ask for my money back,and they say its not be possible,its no refund on my first payment and tax not event if I don't want that loan,please its here any help?
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, welcome to the website. My name isXXXXX can assist you with this.

tdlawyer :

You only have to repay the loan instalments that you have agreed to in the loan agreement.

tdlawyer :

You do not usually pay tax on a loan.

tdlawyer :

Also, you might be an admin fee for setting up the loan, but that should be included in the monthly instalments or be a one off payment up-front. Either way, you must have agreed to pay it for you to be legally responsible to pay it.