29905560

My boss has behaved Inappropriately towards me 1st via a phone

Customer Question

My boss has behaved Inappropriately towards me 1st via a phone call in which I genuinely forgot to do something that was actually non work related , he said " you want your teeth kicking in " and " I am weak and what a weak thing to do" . The following morning at the office he again approached me about the subject again saying "he wasn't very happy with me and that it was a disgrace that I had forgotten to do what he had said" I again said that I genuinely forgot and not to speak to me in that way in which he replied " he will speak to me however he wants to " in aggressive manner and also swearing in the process. This was all said Infront of other employees and another senior member of staff which I was quite embarrassed about. This was a non work related issue he shouting about, so just wondered what my rights are and what I can do about it, I have worked for him for 18 years and he feels it is ok to treat people like this! Thanks Jon green

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is this the first time something like this has occurred?
Ben Jones :

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - is this the first time that something like this has occurred?