75100385

Hi, Im in dispute with RYANAIR airline for delay flight.Because

I'm in dispute with RYANAIR airline for delay flight.Because Ryanair HQ is base in Ireland I need to fill N510 application form. I'm really confused which box I need to tick.
Please can you help?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you issued a claim yet and if so have they defended it please?
Customer:

I have all documents sent to HMCTS but they return all with:

Customer:

"The Defendant's address is not within England and Wales.Please enclose an appropriately completed N510,service out of jurisdiction form." Then I have not a clue which one I need to tick in 9 option.

Alex Watts :

It is box 1, the first one.

Alex Watts :

Clearly you need to delete United Kingdom so it leaves member state.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

No thank you.Hopefully this be correct.

Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/