75100385

To all lawyers, I have a hypothetical scenario which i wish

To all lawyers, I have a hypothetical scenario which i wish to receive some advice on what the best legal way to deal with it is.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

If you could please give the details, I may be able to help.

Customer:

Hello.

Customer:

You appear to be away though.

Customer:

Hello?

Alex Watts :

I am here.

Customer:

Ok this is hypothetical only. If there is a situation where, an individual were using another name to talk to someone else, but there was no impersonation. It is believed that during the 'other name' talk there were some threats made by the individual using another name to speak, however so, the evidence has already been deleted and all of it occurred via a mobile messaging application owned by a Chinese and Japanese company, not a written letter, phone call of face to face. Also all of the threats made are believed to have been justified and there were not monetary amount demanded. It was believed that such an individual was also impersonating some models or someone else for threats but that is unsure of. Over the event the individual has not obtained any monetary benefit but he has made a loan with the person who is assumed to be the victim of this situation, but it is with a clear liability and a loan receipt. The individual is located in the UK but the other person is located in a place where the UK has extradition treaties with, what would you advice this hypothetical individual to do please?

Customer:

Everything was via computer, through applications such as skype, gmail, mobile messaging apps. Nothing face to face or on the telephone

Customer:

Hypothetically it is believed that everything's already been deleted.

Alex Watts :

IS this for an essay?

Customer:

Yes

Customer:

How'd you figured haha

Alex Watts :

Sorry I can't help in that case. I will transfer it to another category.

Customer:

It's still about law

Customer:

Could you give me some advice?

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.