75100385

Dear Sir/Madam In 2006 I purchased a flat 43 Wellstone

Dear Sir/Madam

In 2006 I purchased a flat 43 Wellstone Garth Leeds LS13 4EJ with the help of Estate agents company Jump Financial Services Limited
and Jackson Heath solicitors ref:CS/KAT

I had lived in the UK for less than a year and my English wasn't very good.
No one never recommended any translation services assist me in understanding the full terms and conditions.
No one fully explained the property ownership rules. Therefore, only 7 years later I realised that I have purchased a
leasehold property rather than a freehold.

As a result of this misunderstanding, I have experienced a great loss as the property fell in value by an estimated £25 000
because the lease expires in 79 years. Also the expiery date of the lease is different on various documents.
Extending the lease requires a large amount of money.

Clearly Jump FS LTD used my communication problems to sell the property as quickly as possible.
I was even stoped during my work hours at a bus station and pressured into signing the final documents.
In my opinion that was a highly unprofessional.

Please let me know if there is anyone who can take responsibility for Jump's FS LTD and Jackson Heath solicitors' actions and compensate for my financial loss.

Yours sincerely

Tomas Micevicius

Alex Watts :

Hello Tomas my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Its bad news I am afraid.

Alex Watts :

If you were to sue for them being negligent you have 3 years to do that under the Limitation Act 1980.

Alex Watts :

If you were to sue for breach of contract you have 6 years to do that under the Limitation Act 1980

Alex Watts :

Given this happened 7 years ago I am sorry to say that you are out of time and any claim would be statue barred.

Alex Watts :

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Dear Alex,

Alex Watts :

Yes?

Customer:

Thank you for the quick respond

Alex Watts :

My pleasure.