29905560

I have been told about a firm

Customer Question

I have been told about a firm called "St. James's Place Wealth management" to invest some savings in. I have never heard of them and would like to know if it is worth getting in touch with them. I just don't want to loose my hard earned savings but want a decent % rate. Thank you Sue XXXXX

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Who has advised you to invest with them?

JACUSTOMER-qtmi7m7f- :

My bank Lloyds the guy who works now for St. James's used to work for Lloyds,

Ben Jones :

Hello, sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. The company itself is legitimate, properly registered and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. There are no scam reports about them so they are not one of these suspicious fraud establishments that are circulating the web and the investment world at present.

However, it is important to remember that this is still an investment company. By their nature all investments carry a degree of risk and no one can ever guarantee that the investments you make will be 100% safe or successful. They have a vast range of investment options, with various degrees of risk and it is up to you to decide how much you would want to risk when you invest your money. This is of course something you need to get professional advice on but it goes without saying that some degree of risk will be involved with ANY type of investment and that is unavoidable.

So the company itself is not the issue, but it would be the investments you make through them and the level of risk you wish to assign to each one.

JACUSTOMER-qtmi7m7f- :

Thank you for that I will discuss it with my husband and then make a decision thanks again for your help

JACUSTOMER-qtmi7m7f- :

Sue XXXXX

Ben Jones :

You are most welcome. Please take a second to leave a positive rating for the advice I have provided as that is an important part of our process. Thank you and feel free to bookmark my profile for future help:

www.justanswer.com/law/expert-ben-jones/

41702.4333819213
Thank you for the positive rating, all the best