75100385

there are two restriction orders on my house what is the necessary

there are two restriction orders on my house what is the necessary cerificate that is mentioned
RESTRICTION: No disposition of the registered estate,
other than a disposition by the proprietor of any registered charge
registered before the entry of this restriction, is to be registered
without a certificate signed by the applicant for registration or their
conveyancer that written notice of the disposition was given to Mbna
Europe Bank Ltd (Co. Regn. No. 02783251) Ref: LO/L268774/302327 at care
of Optima Legal, Arndale House, Charles Street, Bradford, BD1 1UN,
being the person with the benefit of an interim charging order on the
beneficial interest of...

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What is your question about this please?

Customer:

Thank you,just what is this certificate that has to be signed by the applicant for registration and how do you go about getting one.Many thanks

Alex Watts :

It is the signature on the form sent to the land registry removing the charge. This is usually on form RX3 available from the Land Registry.

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything?

Customer:

Thank you,I thought it might have been something else.

Customer:

hi.Alex

Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Customer:

Just in a bit of a catch 22,"sold " our house but it is in negative equity with 2 restriction orders on. Not enough money to pay 2nd mortgage let alone the 2 restriction orders.Our solicitor trying to negotiate, but they won't reduce their settlement figures. The house has been repossessed, but the second mortgage company now want to evict us. The house is empty and they are sending us a pre-eviction letter? They have said they have not got possession and have sent us a form to send the keys back saying that we have given them voluntary possession if we send them the keys. We have buyers ready to sign for completion and the holder of the possession order won't take over the sale, we just seem to be in a twilight zone! I suppose we will have to pull out of the sale give the keys in and just let the 2nd mortgage company get on with it. Sometimes the law doesn't seem logical at all!