75100385

I have been accused of sending a card to a Jewish family with

Customer Question

I have been accused of sending a card to a Jewish family with the words, "Hitler the Greatest Story Never Told." I learned of this charge when two police officers read the allegations to me in my house. I had no knowledge of this card. What can I do?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Why do they think you sent it please?
JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

A couple acting together with an agent in Germany defrauded me from the equity from the sale of my house in Scotland. I receive no help from the German Police(they said their hand were tied) nor from Weybridge C.I.D.

Alex Watts : But on what basis do they say you sent the card?
JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

After great expense and effort I gave up. The German agent relocated to Israel, with a European wide warrant for his arrest. The wife's Firm was wound up at Companies House and the husband was charged with fraud against the German Government ,Health service and his Patient. He was jailed 2 months fined D.M. 750.000 and expelled. from Germany. I lost track of them until I found the Man Mr S. in practice as a Doctor in Harley Street, where he also invites celebrities from the B.B.C. to join Him. I had my Scottish Solicitor write to the Couple, now in Woking England, they complained to the police and after some correspondence the police stated tha it was a civil matter. I have written many times to explain the desasterous consequences of their failure to provide all the services which they contracted to provide for so much money worth about £ 300.000.00p today. They made us homeless in Germany and me unemployed. They have a moral duty to me and my family I think they want me charged with an anti-Semitic hate crime and have forged evidence. This is a ploy to scare me, but I did not send the card nor instruct a third party to act for me .

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

The police notice states." This is not an admission or an acceptance of the allegation. You are signing to acknowledge that you are aware of the allegations and that you now understand what harassment is." I have persistently. petitioned for reparation, the letters are either ignored or returned to sender. I have never made a threat. For the record I am not an anti Semite I have seen first sight what happened in Germany Dachau, Bergen Belsen and the very numerous plaques on sites where synaguags once stood . the accusation is baseless and mallicious

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

It has not been stated to me what the couple actually said. I wrote in Hebrew

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

"Please can I have my money back." Chutzpah cheek to lighten the mood.

Alex Watts : I still don't understand. Are they saying you wrote the card please?
JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

yes Dr Samir and his wife Estella have informed the Surrey police that they received a card from me with the words, "Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told." This is not true!

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

Sorry for my lack of clarity.

Alex Watts :

Ok - what stage are proceedings now? Have you been charged?

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

I have not been charged, rather, served with a Police Information Notice.

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

"At this stage, the police are not commenting on the truth of this allegation .

Alex Watts :

And what is the next step according to the Police?

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

"Instead, this letter is being sent to you in the spirit of crime prevention and to make you aware that ( IF ) the kind of behaviour described were to continue, then you would be liable to arrest ad prosecution. You should be aware that if further such behaviour resulted in prosecution then the behaviour complained of above could be referred to, or relied upon, in any subsequent proceedings. This letter is neither a court order nor a criminal record,but will be kept by the police for purposes of any future investigations and retained in accordance with the national guidelines on the management of Police Information his means that this forged malicious card with the name, "Hitler," will be retained as evidence and will be used against me. Even a most inexperienced Barrister would have no difficulty escalating this false evidence to prove an anti Semitic crime of hate. Sorry to give you so much work, but do no want the label anti Semite

Alex Watts :

So they are not taking any action?

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

I will be arrested and prosecuted if I make further contact with the Shohet family; harassment alleged by them with anti Semitic undertones them. But I want reparation for my losses. The future action from the police is set out in the document headed ,Police Information Notice which I sent to you. I am to be silenced by the use of a forged card which I have not seen, and most certainly did not send.

Alex Watts :

No - but do you have a reason to contact them again? Do you want the trouble?

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

I want my money returned. They stole the equity from the sale of my house and matters do not return to normal with the passage of time. Further they have accused me falsely. They have a moral duty to my family and to me.

Alex Watts :

Have you considered issuing civil proceedings? When did you send the money? What country is this person in now?

JACUSTOMER-yqr2dw8h- :

Dear Alex, thank you for your great patience, you have more than earned your fee. I will now complain to the police in Surrey and ask them to consider charging The Shohets with fabricating false evidence, thus perverting justice with the intention of having me, arrested charged with Harassment, or even the hate crime Anti Semitism, hoping to have me prosecuted, sentenced, and scared off due to fear of the Law. Again thank you. Dr. David Ferrier. I see that you are a young person, I wish you great professional success and a happy personal life.

Alex Watts :

Thank you. If I could ask you to leave feedback on my service please I would be most grateful.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/