75100385

how to set up short loan between siblings loan 3 moths

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do they have property please?
Customer:

no

Alex Watts : Ok. Is quite simple in that you have a contract, they each sign.
Alex Watts : It sets out each parties rights, obligations and what happens if things go wrong.
Alex Watts : If its a small sum, you can draw it up.
Alex Watts : But if it is a large sum it may be worth spending £500 to get a solicitor to draft one.
Alex Watts : But it just needs to set out what is expected of each party and then if there is a missed payment,
Alex Watts : There are various templates online such as www.simply-docs.co.uk
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?