13262538

If a letter of trust was issued to a persdon to cover a property.and

Customer Question

If a letter of trust was issued to a persdon to cover a property.and that person then got married within 6 month would the trust doc be valid
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

UKSolicitorJA : Yes, there is no reason why the trust document will be invalid simply because the beneficiary got married.
JACUSTOMER-1vpmha4o- :

thankyou

UKSolicitorJA : Welcome. If the beneficiary made a Will and then got married, the Will would normally be revoked by law unless it was made in contemplation of marriage
UKSolicitorJA : Please take a second to rate my answer
It does depend on the circumstances such whether the two parties married each other - and if the property is also the matrimonial home