12826847

Our daughter has been assigned to a school which was not on

Customer Question

Our daughter has been assigned to a school which was not on our preferred list & is not in our catchment area. We will not be sending her to the assigned school & are appealing against the decision. We have been sent an appeal form to complete & return which we are in the process of doing. What should we be entering on this form to increase our chances. If we are rejected on our appeal we are looking to home school.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am happy to wait, please keep me updated on progress

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please close & reimburse fully