12826847

I live in italy and am currently represented by an english

Customer Question

I live in italy and am currently represented by an english law firm in a family law case involving the bru 2 regulation. The case involves both England and italy and i am also represented in italy. In England The case involves the high court and the court of appeal. Am i right in assuming that an email to my english solicitors is a valid way to serve notice?

If I am no longer represented in England, in what way the other party can serve notice? What would be my rights in terms of notice time for court hearings in both courts?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You can probably ask somebody in family law? Please carry on.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

May I assist you with this please? May I confirm that this is a matter you are pursuing under the Brussels Regulation please?

What notice are you seeking to serve?