75100385

I am bring Plagued by Insurance Companies ref. A No injury

I am bring Plagued by Insurance Companies ref. A No injury rear end shunt in june 2012. I have given up answering my telephone. it is becoming an untolerable situation can you help.I have tried call blocking wiyhout much success.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Is it the same company or different ones please?

Customer:

Many different Companies, Asmany as 7 calls a day.

Alex Watts :

And you have registered with both the Mail Preference Service AND Telephone Preference Service?

Customer:

Yes Both.

Alex Watts :

How long ago?

Customer:

4.5 months.

Alex Watts :

Ok - it can take some time as it filters through the system.

Alex Watts :

BT also offer a service where if a number is XXXXX it wont get through, have you tired that?

Customer:

So I was told

Alex Watts :

I don't understand?

Alex Watts :

Have you tried BT system?

Alex Watts :

You can try this from BT:

Alex Watts :

http://www.bt.com/includingyou/calling-easier-unwanted-calls.html?s_cid=con_FURL_unwantedcalls

Alex Watts :

They have:

Alex Watts :

• Anonymous Call Reject – lets you block incoming calls from withheld UK numbers

Alex Watts :

• BT Privacy – a service that can include Caller Display and registration with the Telephone Preference Service

Alex Watts :

• Choose to Refuse – helps block particular numbers from getting through to you

Customer:

That means you have to get the No. They skilfully block there outgoing No.

Alex Watts :

• Call Sign – gives you an additional number with a different ring tone. If you give this to family or friends you can distinguish between incoming calls

Alex Watts :

If they block the outgoing then you can use anonymous call reject

Alex Watts :

But these options should work.

Customer:

Where are Anonymous call reject,hoe do you get it

Alex Watts :

You call BT and ask for the service.

Alex Watts :

Or you may be able to get it by ordering online

Customer:

Is it available through sky,my tel.provider?

Alex Watts :

http://help.sky.com/talk/receiving-calls/reject-calls-from-withheld-numbers

Alex Watts :

Yes:

Alex Watts :

Dial star ( * ), 2, 2, 7, hash ( # ). You'll hear the message "callers who withhold their number will not be able to phone you" or a single, long high pitched tone to confirm activation.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Iwill Give sky a call tomorrow to see what is on offer.

Alex Watts :

OK - can I help further?

Alex Watts :

But you should just be able to dial *, 2,2,7 # XXXXX get this to switch on for you now

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/