13262538

Under sealed adoption from 1965. Attempting hire US attorney

Under sealed adoption from 1965. Attempting hire US attorney to unseal now, conference call next week. ancestry.com ethnicity DNA test Europe 99% America 0%. Specific result Great Britain 37%, Ireland 27%, Europe West 23%, Iberian Peninsula 9%, Scandinavia 2%, Italy/Greece<1%, Pacific Islander<1%. Matches not sufficient.

Betting Mom and I were born in Great Britain and kidnapped. Have sent Family Finder DNA test into Family Tree also with expect 4/23 but US based also. How do I test with the UK for birth in UK and who test with? How do I find relatives in UK?

What do I do if get adoption unsealed to lawsuit US, return to UK, etc.. If don't get unsealed how do I or at least UK Identity replaced?
I am not certain what your question is for us?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Who would I contact to have my Great Britain identity/baby name uncovered? Who does DNA genealogy testing and matches located in UK/Europe? What would you do if want go home to Great Britain and don't know name, amnesia?

i am afraid that if you were legally adopted in the USA and gained your citizenship that way then you are no longer eligible for British Citizenship
There are a number of companies offering genealogy DNA tests - one of them is here
https://www.thegenealogist.co.uk/dna/
They have no legal force at all.
If you find your original name and it is clear that you were born in the UK then you can access your birth records via the general Registrars Office
I hope that this is of assistance