12826847

hello i am a 43 year old mother of two boys aged 5 and 4 and

Customer Question

hello i am a 43 year old mother of two boys aged 5 and 4 and i suffer from epilepsy. back in june i was very ill with seizures and other illnesses that follow the grand mals which are phycosis and i accused my partner of abusing our two sons. the social services were involved and everything they said was fine. my partner then took our two boys and left to live in london, he has no custody rights written up he just left and took them. he came back to live near me but now he has a new flat he refuses to let me in there to see our children or he wont give me the address. i have not harmed my children or done anything wrong and they always say they want to live with me. his acting as if i have done something terrible to them, and acting as if he has been given custody. please can you help what can i do, thankyou.
What contact do you have?
Is the father named on the birth certificates?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry i took so long. he lets me see them on weekends but not on school days, and yes he is named on the birth certifcates.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i just replied to this question he only lets me see them weekends and his name is on the birth certificates you keep telling me that my email address is already issued for another member that is my email address and it keeps telling me this. why wont it let me put in my email address and yet i have been charged for this at 22 pounds.

What contact are you actually having - a few hours or overnight?
Are they allowed to come to your home?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have had them overnight twice but with him there also. but he will not let me in his flat or tell me his new address. i do not see them all week only on weekends sometimes. for instance he is currently decorating and he said he would rather have their aunt from london helping him cook for them for one week while he decorates and not me as their mother.

Has your doctor given you a clean bill of health?