UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

hi , i m sorry for my English hope you can understand my question

Customer Question

good morning , i m sorry for my english , we thinking to go in italy in the future and spend 7 days in london as well, my husband have ex criminal offences ,he has nz passport me and my daughter a italian one,visa been refused of course for 10 years , [he was 11 month in jail for growing dope] what happen if we take the eurostar ? we devastate from the news, i miss my old family in london . thank you so much

emma

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

I am afraid if your husband has been baneed from the UK for 10 years, he will also be stopped at the UK Border even if travelling by Eurostar and turned back.

The UK immigration systems are all computerised and his details will be flagged up and he will be refused entry into the UK.

Sorry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am very sorry to bother you again but I need to know some information. I checked my husbands passport and I noticed that there is no stamps of denied of entry in UK. In case it will refuse for entry, will they send him back home or can we travel around Europe for the rest of our holiday. Family and friends are very distressed about this situation, his passport as been renewed 5 months ago and we have been travel to the pacific island without any problems.

Thank you so much for your time

You may travel around the rest of Europe, it is just the UK that will be a problem.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you lot s

Welcome.