How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

hi , i m sorry for my English hope you can understand my question

Customer Question

good morning , i m sorry for my english , we thinking to go in italy in the future and spend 7 days in london as well, my husband have ex criminal offences ,he has nz passport me and my daughter a italian one,visa been refused of course for 10 years , [he was 11 month in jail for growing dope] what happen if we take the eurostar ? we devastate from the news, i miss my old family in london . thank you so much


Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

I am afraid if your husband has been baneed from the UK for 10 years, he will also be stopped at the UK Border even if travelling by Eurostar and turned back.

The UK immigration systems are all computerised and his details will be flagged up and he will be refused entry into the UK.

UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am very sorry to bother you again but I need to know some information. I checked my husbands passport and I noticed that there is no stamps of denied of entry in UK. In case it will refuse for entry, will they send him back home or can we travel around Europe for the rest of our holiday. Family and friends are very distressed about this situation, his passport as been renewed 5 months ago and we have been travel to the pacific island without any problems.

Thank you so much for your time

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
You may travel around the rest of Europe, it is just the UK that will be a problem.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you lot s


Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.