UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

IF I HAVE ALREADY BEEN EVICTED FROM MY HOME BY MY LENDER AND

Customer Question

IF I HAVE ALREADY BEEN EVICTED FROM MY HOME BY MY LENDER AND I HAVE THE FUNDS TO PAY BACK OUTSTANDING ARREARS PLUS TO COVER THE NEXT 6 MONTHS MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOING THAT AND WHAT FORMS MUST I FILL IN AT COURT ??
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Have you spoken to the lender about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am in the process of doing this today but want to be approaching from a position of strength instead of weakness so they have to come with some form of proposal that I can work towards or with

As you have already been evicted, the matter is no longer in the courts hands but the lenders.

You should contact them and see if they are willing to agree to allowing you back into the property if you pay them all arrears and a lumpsum to cover the mortgage payments for the next 6 months,

You should do so sooner rather than later as the lender may have already put your property up for sale. I am afraid the lender is in the driving seat now as you have already been evicted.

The lender has no obligation to enter into any mortgage with you or accept your offer to pay arrears. It really is up to you to try and get them on your side.

This may not be what you are looking for but I can only advise you truthfully based on my understanding of the law.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

good

Thank you for the rating. Please remember to click on the smiley