75100385

An Enforcement Notice has been issued and has taken Effect.

Customer Question

An Enforcement Notice has been issued and has taken Effect. However the notice was not properly served on me and the Local Planning Authority admit they have no evidence of proof of service. I wish to have the Notice overturned and if necessary reissued in order that I may challenge its content. Who do I apply to to seek remedy?
Regards Mark.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You need to apply to Appeal to the Magistrates Court.
Alex Watts : If it has not been served then it can not be enforced.
Alex Watts : It should be set aside and reserved as the service element is defective.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/