I have received Judgement for Claimant from Northampton Crown

I have received 'Judgement for Claimant' from Northampton Crown Court regarding a parking fine from Private Eye Ltd. It is dated 18/02/14 and is a copy redirected to my solicitor (dealing with my divorce) and I received it on 4/3/14. The first I heard about this was from a copy of a claim form redirected to me from my estranged husband on 21/02/14. It was a copy not in an original envelope. I took no notice as my estranged husband is known for his meddling and harrassment in the past.
The parking fine is for allegedly parking without a pay and display ticket and was captured on an automated number plate recognition system
This was on private land at a country park and I did not park, but sat in my car for 15 mins to eat my sandwiches. I was not aware that it was a pay and display car park.

Can you please advise me on the best course of action

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to know if this is a valid Judgement or whether Parking Eye Ltd are a scam company. If they are not what should I do about the Judgement?

No, its not a scam.

Were you the registered keeper of the vehicle at that time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thats a problem.

Is this judgment in default?

And you don't deny getting the summons originally?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes the judgment is in default.

I was not aware of any parking ticket until a poor copy of a Claim Form from Northampton County Court was redirected to my new address by my estranged husband

I have not received a summons.

I moved house and the registered address for the vehicle was changed but after the alleged parking offence

You can apply to court to have the judgement set aside on the basis that you have a reasonable defence and you did not get the papers.

That does not cancel it, it simply puts it on hold pending a full hearing. The end result may still be the same.

You apply to the court using form N244.

However based upon the fact you have given me, you are liable for the charge unless you can prove to the satisfaction of the court that there was not sufficient signage for you to realise that you should pay to park. Since October 2012 private land parking charges are enforceable against the registered keeper of the car.

The fact that you remained sitting in the car makes no difference. The issue is the occupation of space by the car.

Im very sorry but thats your position.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice