1. Did they have the right to search my house?
2. Do I have the right to know what the two telephone numbers they say they have registered to my address and name are?
3. What does de-arrested mean is it a formal term and when is it used?
4. After being de-arrested they put me on a caution 3 - what is a caution three and will it show up on a CRB check?
5. Is it legal/moral for them to de-arrest me, tell me I am free to go and then say, 'but if you go we may re-arrest you?
6. Is it normal/usual for there to be an identification line-up for the theft of a kitten?
7. Am I legally obliged to attend this line-up in a borough way across the other side of town. If I do not, can they arrest me and force me to attend?
8. What steps can I take to protect myself from falling victim to further action in this matter by the police.
9. It all feels very bizarre and surreal to me is this really how the law works in these matters.