13262538

"For Jo C". Following on from my previous question. My friends

"For Jo C". Following on from my previous question. My friends step mother has now approached social services and accused me of smacking my friends son in 2010 when he rode his bicycle into the road. To get into context a car was coming and he was some way on front on the footway when he started to ride off the path and into the road. I was first to get there are move him from danger. I did smack him at this time because I was concerned for his safety. This has been examined to social services along with the previous question of smacking his hand for sucking his thumb. Social services said they were satisfied and would go back to the anonymous caller (step mother). Is there anything that could happen if the step mother is not satisfied with social services response?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this

Thanks for your interest in me but I'm a criminal specialist so social services is not really my area.

I will pass this onto somebody who can help for you.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been asked to look at this for you
The only other option for her is to report the matter to the police who I suspect will give it even less time than Social Services
Please do not worry about this
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.