How could I revoke a molestation order

Customer Question

How could I revoke a molestation order

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Why do you want to revoke the order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I I have moved away from the area. The person concerned has asked me to do this because he needs proof that he is no longer a danger to me.
Is this an order of the family court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You can always return to the court to apply for the revocation of the order.

However, you will need to satisfy the court that the situation has changed in some way. The fact that you would now prefer that there is no order is not a sufficient ground. Obviously you must have said that you were in danger from this person and the Court accepted that so the Court will want to understand why that has changed.

Non molestation orders are removed sometimes although generally not as often as restraining orders in the criminal courts.

It can be done but you need to cover that point.