12826847

Following the wind damage to the boundary fences

Customer Question

Following the wind blown damage to the boundary fences; although the land registry map LT244849 shows my northern boundary (defined by the inverted T) I ancertain about ownership/responsibility of the unmarked eastern boundary. I believe that a common 'understanding/convention is that the rough backside defines the ownership . . . ? Can you please advise soonest. 

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I have not received an answer . . . . ???
I need the information I asked for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Are you asking how to find out who is responsible for repairing the fence please?