75100385

I arranged a direct debit with Barclays to pay the mortgage,

Customer Question

I arranged a direct debit with Barclays to pay the mortgage, unknown to me they didn't take the payments, then repossessed my house because of the arreas that they had caused, what can I do?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Did you never realise that they were not making payments? Did you not try and make payments by card?

Alex Watts :

When was the repossession please?