12826847

How is it possible to gain access to my incomming call records

Customer Question

How is it possible to gain access to my incomming call records on my mobile, my mobile phone operator says they can't give me them on my request?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need to get my incoming calls record for December for personal us as my partner thinks someone has been calling me but I haven't received any calls from anyone and this is the way to prove it but the phone company will not give the information
No, the phone companies don't keep records of incoming calls.

The purpose of phone records is for companies to ascertain what should be billed. All that is relevant to that is outgoing calls.

Some companies will keep limited records of incoming calls essentially because they can bill other phone companies for coming over their network but they are generally very incomplete. I have often tried to get them under court ordered disclosure but all the companies will say even in the witness box is that the records are incomplete and the fact that phone calls are not recorded does not show they are not received.

Most mobile phone devices will keep a record of incoming calls essentially to alert the user to the missed call but that is nothing to do with the mobile phone billing company.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/