12826847

Running a film workshop - a camera was dropped by one of the

Customer Question

Running a film workshop - a camera was dropped by one of the students (who we later discovered was dyspraxic). When we approached our insurers we discovered to our horror that we were not covered for 'hired in' equipment and now face a potentially company closing £4,000 bill.

The charity we were working for did know about this lad's dyspraxia. They didn't let us know. If we'd known we wouldn't have given him the camera!! They've said that they can't claim on their insurance as we should have had cover.

Can you help? Is there anyone I can talk it through with? Thanks

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jo,

I no longer want to use this service.

I've been charged £40 and have not yet received any advice. How can this happen? Can you advise me how to contact who you work for so I can get it back

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I see you have decided not to work with my colleague any more so I will try and help you.

Would you like me to help you?