12826847

Hi, what information is on a momorandum of conviction?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, i have been asked to provide a memorandom of conviction to my employer, im trying to find out what information will be on that ? mainly what it will state that im chared with? for example will it state theft or theft of £100 worth of goods...

Usually its just the name of the defendant, the date of conviction and the offence. There is usually a brief description of the particulars of the offence. There should also be a record of the sentence.

Is that all you wanted to know?

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/