12826847

I would like to know if my daughter who has carers coming into

Customer Question

I would like to know if my daughter who has carers coming into her home are stealing her medication reported to police 4weeks ago and the care company still happening she is in a wheel chair and cannot get around after carers to see what is happening she relies on them to give her medication it is morphine that is been taken thank you

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Jo

I am not very good at explaining but I will try the thief was 4weeks ago carer was giving my daughter her meds and the morphine tables was missing out of the blister pack they made up at a chemist they then noticed that more was missing carer went to check medicine cabinet that held spare tablets also missing in total 30 tablets reported to care company and the police. to-day more tablets were missing

Ok.

What did you want to know about that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

want to know what we can do about the care company who does not seem to care

What are you hoping to do to them?

What action have the police taken?