12826847

thanks 4 help jo . you said i should have attended the police

Customer Question

thanks 4 help jo .
you said i should have attended the police stationwithin 24hrs.
i was left a note through my door saying phone 101,i did within 24hrs the officer/switch board didnt have an incident number and i left a request for the officer to get in touch with myself, i wasnt informed on the posted note to attend the police station within 24hrs .
should i make a point of this when i send in my statement or keep this for court as it seems its upto myself to assist with my account for the investigating officer .basically should i assist by giving a full account of what happened in a letter for the officer to consider before the court?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Why were you not given an incident number please?