Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

need to collect my money from a solicitor firm that was left

need to collect my money from a solicitor firm that was left for me in a will by my father, i write to them three time and they done reply. and they have the money all most two year now, what can i do to get my money
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

Have you had confirmation why they won't pay the money out?

If the delay is unnecessary or without explanation you can make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman - www.legalombudsman.org.uk

They will be able to order the solicitor to take the correct action and pay compensation if necessary.

I look forward to hearing from you.

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you aj i will do that, i got a solicitors to write to them but they did not answer . something is clearly wrong