Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Hi am akash i need help, as i bets 1 item on eBay, after all

Customer Question

Hi am akash i need help, as i bets 1 item on eBay, after all i didn't get money , i mail them explain it, they told , i should not bidding, now they told me i have to pay for it, am married have two kids, i couldn't sleep or eat, please help me
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

If you are unable to pay, then please don't worry too much!
As you have already done, you just need to tell the Seller that you have changed your mind or are unable to pay. They can and should then cancel the transaction. They do this by opening a case. Ebay will then email you requesting payment, and if you don't pay, then the Seller can cancel the case and get a refund from Ebay for EBay's selling fee.
If the seller doesn't agree to cancel the transaction, you still needn't worry. Just don't pay and an unpaid item will be recorded on your account. If you get too many unpaid items recorded on your account within a short time period, your account may be limited or suspended.

I hope this helps- the Seller can't take any other action against you and the worst thing that will happen to you is that your account with Ebay will show that you have "an unpaid item" against your name.

Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks a lots, if they mail me again i will let you know the situation

Thanks!

Please let me know if you require any further help.

I do quite a bit of Ebay selling, and I have had customers who don't pay, and I just open a case against them and then cancel the transaction.

All the Best
AL