12826847

Garage

Customer Question

Hi, we're doing conveyancing on a property. The garage is not included in the land registry title and we are advised that the garage is on private land. What enquiries do we need to raise with the vendor's solicitor?

Please can someone answer this question?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please answer

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Are you saying the land belongs to you or the land registry is wrong please?