12826847

Ive been arrested for cultivation and abstraction of ,I was

I've been arrested for cultivation and abstraction of ,I was not in it ,it was not my building nor was I renting it, on what likely legal basis am I being charged.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What is the connection to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My friend rented the building and I stored some tools and market trading stock there at the front
Are they going to find your prints and DNA on the paraphenalia??
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Its possible as the paraphernalia was in half open bags on top of my stuff and I moved it out the way before it "disappeared" clearly know where it went now,

The abstracting electricity is not the biggest issue here. The issue is the cultivation.

They do have to show that you did more than know that the drugs were there. They have to show some form of participation. The fact that your goods were there is obviously suspicious though.

If they find your prints and DNA on the paraphenalia then they probably will charge you I'm afraid. If it comes down to innocent transfer in the way that you describe then that is an issue for a court.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.