How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

What will i do if the police come to seem me at work,I am frightend

Customer Question

What will i do if the police come to seem me at work,I am frightend at the responce from others.What if the ask me to go with them.I MIGHT LOSE MY WORK AND MIGHT NOT EVEN TO E ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK.

Please help

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Does the person who has made the complaint know your home or work address please?


no he is in scotland i now live in london


I am aslo chattingh with someone called Jo

Alex Watts : Yes you have asked another question so I have picked this up. If he does not know where you work then you won't be contacted at work.
Alex Watts : If anything the police are likely to visit you at home, if that were to ever happen
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

what happens if they want me to go to the police station.Would their be someone available to represent me as well


Please send all other email replies to I have used this email before so will be on your system.My work addres has blocked your answer section



Alex Watts : Yes if you go to the
Alex Watts : Yes if you go to the police station you can Ask for the duty solicitor.
Alex Watts : All communication must be via the website, I am sorry
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything else for you about this please?

no ,I will leave it for now

Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you