UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

special rules for terminally ill ( for life even if you survived

special rules for terminally ill ( for life even if you survived ) can this be taken off you if you survive
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i was diagnosed with stomach ccancer and doctor claimed on my behalf for the special rules ,i survived the operations , this hppened some time ago now but always wondered if for life as stated was for life, but subsequently i had this for life rescinded

The special rules apply where the claimant is expected to live for less than 6 months. Have you lived for more than 6 months since the claim was made?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes this happend about 20 years now , my query just to satisfy me is for life means for life or really does it mean for 6 months

I am afraid it means 6 months in reality.

All the best