UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I I feel I have been mis-sold a service from a PPI reclaiming

I I feel I have been mis-sold a service from a PPI reclaiming company. I thought I would only have to pay a fee at the end if I was successful in claiming PPI back from the lenders instead I was charged £99 per claim (£990 in total) even before I had handed back the detailed lenders pack that they sent me. I have a recording of the original conversation on CD where I ask the sales Manager twice how much will it cost me and they emply nothing.
Do I have a case, as I have been trying since September 2013 but to no avail as the Company are saying because I did not cancel within 14 days the process has been started, how I don't kow as I have not returned the pack they sent out.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Yes, this appears to be a case of misselling.

You may make a court claim for the refund of the 960 pounds online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

They are not entitled to the money until you have been successful in your claim(s) against the lenders, that was the agreement and the good thing is you have evidence to back up your argument.

Hope this helps