75100385

Hello, I underwent a bladder investigation on 16th Jan 2012

Customer Question

I underwent a bladder investigation on 16th Jan 2012 and have since experienced many symptoms not associated with the consented procedure. Some have subsided but the major issue is a serious and worsening loss of sexual ability, together with falling hormone levels and atrophy of the genitalia. I have two injection scars on the scrotum from that date.
After exchanges of letters with the hospital, it is clear they will not admit to any wrong doing despite the physical and symptomatic evidence.
Please advise what my best course of action is and who I should pursue such actions with.
There is other background information which may or may not be relevant.

I am desperate now and am suffering as a result of this assault. Please, I would very much appreciate your guidance.

Kind Regards,

Ken

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have they admitted the error in writing please?