12826847

Hi thereI moved in with my partner about a year ago, 150

Customer Question

Hi there

I moved in with my partner about a year ago, 150 miles away from my ex with whom I have a son with. We have been to court to sort out contact arrangements which ended up him having to collect him from school here on a friday, and me having to pick him up from his house on a sunday. My son is 5.

Now I am about to give birth to a further child with my new partner, and I am concerned about having to do such long journeys with a such a small child. My ex is refusing to to the journeys for an interim time and on top of that, I have had 2 non fault accidents since moving and now have such anxiety driving that the thought of doing the journey puts me in tears. If needs must I have to do the journey but I am wondering if such a change in circumstances are reasonable enough for a change in the contact order. I have tried to reason with my ex but all seems in vain.

Many Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please continue the search.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Does your current partner drive?