12826847

How does a company demand you have your own vehicle levied

Customer Question

How does a company demand you have your own vehicle levied up in the company name and then charged you for it

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We are supposed to be selfemployed we provide our own vans and the company gives us work on a daily basis The company demands that we have are vans levied up in the company name and then charged us to have it done to which they receive free advertising at our expense

Thanks for the information and the time.

I am sorry but I cannot give you good news then. I’m afraid you are in difficulty here

Unfortunately, they are at liberty to specify any terms and conditions they like if they are giving you work.

They can say that you either livery the van at your own expense, or you do not get any work.

What I would suggest, however, is that you demand a specified duration for the contract and minimum amount of work because the last thing you would want is to spend this money on having the work done and for them to subsequently decide that they no longer need your services.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/