12826847

Hi there, Last Friday night an Injunction order was handled

Customer Question

Hi there,
Last Friday night an 'Injunction order' was handled to me from Kingston Court.
A claim was made by my neighbour what all started with parking issues in the Cul-de-sac where I live. Police has been called a few times but, they always said it is not an issue because there are no lines painted and they cannot do anything about. Now my neighbour ( a single mum lives with her 8-9yrs daughter -but some boyfriends visiting the mum often )
She united other people from other neighbourhood and says I was swearing to her (Not on any kids ! ) I am dangerous for them.
Though a few weeks ago police advised my neighbour to take me to court -instead advice do not make the situation.
I'm looking for urgent help but, unfortunately have not much money...even though I've rung about 10 solicitors in the last hour and all say they do not deal cases like it is.
I'm a cab driver with few CRB checks, no police record, no speeding ticket....
I would not do any more then swear at all and they irresponsibly want to ruin my life.
Any help please ASAP ?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What is the exact wording on the injunction order please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo,

I'm Imre.

1. Shall not be verbally abusive, threatening or intimidating to her and her daughter

2. A power of arrest is attached to paragraph 1 above

also

1. Liberty to the Defendant (me ) to apply on no less than 48 hours written notice to the Claimant to seek a variation or discharge of this order

2. The Claimant shall serve this order, her claim form and statements on the Defendant forthwith.

3. costs reserved

this order shall remain in force until further order. To be reviewed at the hearing listed below.

Hearing at 10 am this Friday in Kingston county court

Thank you. I accept that you have not done this and have no intention of doing it.

What exactly do you want to know and what concerns do you have?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would really need someone help me at the court with experience and English is not my first language- I'm a Hungarian.

My neighbour did not start the story from the beginning on her Statement to the court because actually it all started because of her and her current boyfriend last summer. She actually filed a partly true statement and parts of it false /lies/ .

Also she asked other people from the neighbourhood to make statements too and they have small children.

She says 'my young daughter has never heard any swearing before (boyfriend was doing regularly) and I'm aggressive and scared of me.....full nonsense and even her boyfriend was a crazy aggressive guy and she lived with him.....

Would not be possible to talk on phone please ?

I need to go out now but, will check your answer later and continuing it

thank you for helping me

Ok.

What I need to know is what is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi again,

My question is what to do actually ????

What to prepare and what to say and what not ....

Do I really need a lawyer to represent at the hearing and who could for sure / name, phone number ? because I called a few earlier today and some said they are too busy or do not deal cases like this

What are you being sued for exactly?

What is the alegation against you?